The innovative walk through system allows a controlled personal hygiene at the production access through a systematically arranged process sequence.
The consistently implemented modular concept offers a wide range of customisation possibilities. The base features a continuous flow system with an 800-model shoe brush. This can optionally be equipped with a motorised or mechanical turnstile, MANO Control module for contact-free hand disinfection, cleaning basins, various soap dispensers or a hot air hand dryer. The hygiene station can be individually adapted to your specific operational requirements.
Many advantages and benefits combined:
- Water and cleaning agents are supplied to the brushes by separate nozzles, thus avoiding mixing of the chemicals with the water network.
- Automatic disinfecting agent dispenser Mano Control Type 23745 with motorized 3-arm stainless steel turn-bar for a safe, non-contact and obligatory two-hand disinfection.
- 800 mm long, sturdy and high-quality roller brushes ensure the cleaning and disinfecting of the soles. The average brush life is longer than 5 years.
- A safe and ergonomic overflow of the units is ensured by the use of steps, handrails, treads, non-skid surfaces and SAFETY GRIP handrails.
- The brushes can easily be removed for the cleaning without any tools.
- Hygienically open design for a fast and effective cleaning of the system.
- Gradually arranged process sequence.
- Sensor-driven tread grids and a 24V control voltage guarantee a high safety standard.
- Plug-in railing and superstructures for installation in buildings with narrow door widths.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone or ask us for a visit at your place. Our Hygiene Technology department is looking forward to your request.