- Hygienic design with a stainless steel rear panel and finely finished hygienic surfaces.
- The integrated Dyson AIRBLADE Tap, a sensor fitting with an integrated hand dryer, enables hand cleaning and drying directly at the basin in just 12 seconds.
- No extra hand-drying space required and no splashes onto floor surfaces.
- Both water and air is controlled by a sensor so no contact is necessary to outlet fittings or control buttons. Water consumption is reduced significantly.
- Cleaning basin, type 20580, complete with internal pipework and ready for connection, excludes non-return valves, siphon, and small/sealing items.
- Cleaning troughs with two and three Dyson AIRBLADE Tap also available.
- 12-second drying time
- A HEPA filter to remove 99.9 % of bacteria from the hand drying air
- Low operating costs
- HACCP certified
- Low CO2 emissions
- No splashes on floor surfaces
- Non-contact operation
- Reduces water consumption via sensor-controlled water flow
For further details, a quotation or a demonstration of the basin at your site, please contact our Hygiene Technology Department. We look forward to your call.
See also professional article about Cleaning basin type 20580 Clean and Dry