With a professional hand hygiene system, you achieve effective protection against viruses, bacteria or germs. The hand cleaning basin type 20590 enables a controlled process sequence for hand hygiene. After the hands have been completely cleaned and dried, access is released via a potential-free contact, in conjunction with an Inlet Control Type 23740 (controlled hand disinfection), a portal turnstile or a door. LED lamps with icons visualise the procedure in a user-friendly way, for an easy-to-understand cleaning process.
Cleaning basin type 20590
Practical example Hygiene sluice with cleaning basin Type 20590 and Inlet Control Type 23740 for hand disinfection
• Contactless sensor-controlled process sequence
• A wide range of programmable setting options
• LED signal light for visualisation of the individual steps
• Deep basin design with deep-seated fittings
to prevent splashing, ideal for dry areas
• Turbo dryer for powerful hand drying, with optional F8 filter
• Possibility to connect time recording devices
Would you like more information about the new hand-washing basin or hand-washing facilities in general? We will be happy to advise you and look forward to your enquiry.