Brilliant solutions for the meat industry – success for your product
Consciously or unconsciously, the consumer opts for the most attractive packaging when making a purchase. An opportunity to create attractive packaging is to place individual sausages in trays. Sulbana has developed a new method of separating sausages efficiently in natural casing. The result is individually cut sausages that can easily be further processed or nicely presented. This method is a decisive progress compared to existing solutions in the market.
Compared to existing mechanical separation systems, the Sulbana solution achieves less waste and the end product is of considerably higher quality. A recently installed production line is highly automated and processes approximately 20,000 sausages per hour.
We offer our customers a customised modular system with various modules that can be expanded or reduced depending on the scope of production. So that you can offer the most attractive products for your customers.
The improvement compared to manual processing in sausage production offers:
- First-class productivity of up to 20,000 sausages per hour
- Significantly less waste in production
- Reduced contact between production staff and product
- Flexible equipment with modular units
- Tailored solutions for individual customer requirements
- Improved ergonomics due to reduction of heavy loads and monotonous movements