Connected to the automatic hand disinfectant dispenser Inlet Control Type 23740 with turnstile, the body temperature scanner SAFE ENTRY enables a non-contact measurement of the body temperature with simultaneous controlled hand disinfection. Access is only released, after the normal body temperature has been determined and the hands have been completely disinfected.
SAFE ENTRY measures the temperature of the forehead. The core body temperature is inferred based on this measurement and various ambient temperatures. The person is guided to an optimal measuring point with the help of an intelligent user control. Attempts at manipulation, such as deliberate, strong movements during the measurement, are detected and cause an alarm.
Design / Features
– Temperature measurement with safe manual disinfection and controlled access
– High IP protection, also suitable for wet rooms
– Temperature measurement by multipixel infrared sensor
– Measuring process via thermal radiation of the forehead
– Measuring process is indicated by a scan bar
– Result is directly signaled to the user
– Measured temperature can be displayed
– Non-contact hand disinfection with Inlet Control Type 23740 with turnstile
– 2-hand disinfection via specially arranged pairs of nozzles
– Complete wetting of hands with an adjustable amount of disinfectant
– Durable, low-maintenance, motor-driven 3-arm turnstile
– Possibility to connect card readers
Contact us for a non-binding offer or for further information.
We are looking forward to your inquiry.